How To Disable DrWeb Notifications?
If you want you can disable DrWeb notifications on the plesk server. For this you can follow following simple steps:
For this you need to edit the file /etc/drweb/drweb_qmail.conf to stop receiving DrWeb notifications.
1) Open the file /etc/drweb/drweb_qmail.conf .
[root@server ~]# vi /etc/drweb/drweb_qmail.conf
2) Insert the following contents in the file.
SenderNotify = no
AdminNotify = no
3) Save the file and restart DrWeb Service to apply the changes.
[root@server ~]# /etc/init.d/drwebd restart
Sometimes the file drweb_qmail.conf might not be available by default.
Please create the file drweb_qmail.conf in the directory /etc/drweb for this.
- MySQL 4.1 error 28 from server handler
- MySQL table will not repair in phpmyadmin.
- Remotely access database
- Take Backup from phpMyadmin
- Turn off Innodb in mysql
- Repair all database in mysql
- Reset mysql root password
- Mysql Not Starting
- Could not connect to local MySQL server through socket
- MySQL DB size not reflect in cPanel
- Error while trying to access phpmyadmin from within cpanel : #1045 Cannot log in to the MySQL server
- Track spammers
- Tracking outgoing emails without BCC/CC(cPAnel)
- Important cPanel scripts
- Brute Force Protection
- CSF firewall
- SSHD failed
- Enabling APC on cPanel server
- How to Change Server Name in cPanel
- Error while restoring/creating acount
- “Disable spamassassin” button not seen in cPanel
- Clear cache memory and set cronjob on Linux server
- Email Issues
- Catch spammer
- Enable viewing HTML content in Horde
- Email Configuration
- Berkeley DB error /var/spool/exim/db/retry: unexpected file type or format
- Squirrel Mail Error
- 435 Unable to authenticate
- Webmail Internal Server Error
- Connection dropped by IMAP server
- Change Mail Server IP
- Error: The uploaded file has reached
- WordPress temp URL is not working
- WordPress 404 Error
- wordpress (internal server error)
- Enable SMTP In WordPress
- Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects Error
- WordPress Not found error
- WordPress issues
- wordpress error Cheatin’ uh?
- You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page
- WordPress Visual Editor not working
- How to get WordPress version from backend