Email Configuration for Iphone.
To configure your IPhone for email follow the bellow given steps.
1. From the Dashboard, click Settings.
2. Under Settings, select Mail.
3. Select Add Account
4. Select Other as the type of account.
5. Select POP.
6. Enter the requested information:
* Name: the name of the mail user
* Address: the email address of the mail user
* Description: a description of the mail user
* Host Name: enter the mail server mail.yourdomain.com (incoming mail server and external mail server)
* User Name: enter the full email address (incoming mail server and external mail server)
* Password: enter the users password
* If you see a message that says “Cannot Connect Using SSL”, click No when asked to setup the account without SSL.
7. Click Save.
8. Click Settings for the account you just created.
9. Click Advanced.
10. Set Incoming Uses SSL and Outgoing Use SSL to OFF.
11. Under Incoming settings, click Authentication and select Password.
12. Under Outgoing settings, click Authentication and select Password
- MySQL 4.1 error 28 from server handler
- MySQL table will not repair in phpmyadmin.
- Remotely access database
- Take Backup from phpMyadmin
- Turn off Innodb in mysql
- Repair all database in mysql
- Reset mysql root password
- Mysql Not Starting
- Could not connect to local MySQL server through socket
- MySQL DB size not reflect in cPanel
- Error while trying to access phpmyadmin from within cpanel : #1045 Cannot log in to the MySQL server
- Track spammers
- Tracking outgoing emails without BCC/CC(cPAnel)
- Important cPanel scripts
- Brute Force Protection
- CSF firewall
- SSHD failed
- Enabling APC on cPanel server
- How to Change Server Name in cPanel
- Error while restoring/creating acount
- “Disable spamassassin” button not seen in cPanel
- Clear cache memory and set cronjob on Linux server
- Email Issues
- Catch spammer
- Enable viewing HTML content in Horde
- Email Configuration
- Berkeley DB error /var/spool/exim/db/retry: unexpected file type or format
- Squirrel Mail Error
- 435 Unable to authenticate
- Webmail Internal Server Error
- Connection dropped by IMAP server
- Change Mail Server IP
- Error: The uploaded file has reached
- WordPress temp URL is not working
- WordPress 404 Error
- wordpress (internal server error)
- Enable SMTP In WordPress
- Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects Error
- WordPress Not found error
- WordPress issues
- wordpress error Cheatin’ uh?
- You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page
- WordPress Visual Editor not working
- How to get WordPress version from backend